Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful Thursday On Wednesday

My friend Linde, posts a "Thankful Thursday" every week. I thought I would try it in honor of Thanksgiving, but since I think I'll be too busy tomorrow, I'll have to do my "Thankful Thursday" on Wednesday. "Thankful Wednesday" doesn't sound very clever, so I've decided that my official title for the post will have to be "Thankful Thursday On Wednesday."




I am thankful for many things, but here are just a few:


1. My wonderful husband


2. My three wonderful kids


3. Our family's good health


4. The nice house we have to live in


5. The Internet and having a wealth of information at my fingertips


6. My cell phone; I don't know what I did without it


7. My jetted tub


8. My dishwasher


9. Good friends and neighbors


10. And of course, having the gospel in my life


Once in a while, it feels so good to sit and think of a couple of things you're grateful for. I really think I should do it more often and not just before Thanksgiving.

No comments: