Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's Snowing!




It's snowing outside right now! Everybody here is pretty excited about it. Iven thinks that it must be Christmas time. Max looks pretty confused when a snowflake hits his face. Lily was excited that she finally needed to wear her cute coat to school. Kenny has been waiting to have a reason to have a blazing fire in the fireplace and last night he sure had our house toasty warm with his fire. We love the song lyrics, "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"

4 comments:

Emilee said...

Well I am glad you love the snow. It is fun to have a "first" snow storm. Cambree keeps asking everyday if Christmas is tomorrow. I just hate the cold.

Karole said...

I miss the snow:( it's still in the high 70's and 80's here in Arizona! Looks like you had a happy Halloween, your kids looked so cute in their costumes!!!

CoreyKrisAnnAubreySienna said...

We haven't had hardly any snow. I'd say you guys are lucky, but I don't think I'm ready for snow just yet.
Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween, too! I love the kids' costumes. Max is the most adorable little skunk I've ever seen. I can't wait to see you guys!

linde said...

Brook, it is so great to hear from you. YOur family is sure cute See you soon