Tuesday, September 30, 2008

In the Beginning








(My very first post; here goes; wish me luck)



Sometimes I am bored and want more excitement in my life, and sometimes I have way too much excitment and just want things to slow down. Right now is one of those times when I am just way too busy and really want things to slow down. Is there ever a happy middle ground in life. I love seeing the plaques that say "Simplify." That is what I need to do. Somehow I keep getting myself roped into things that don't add up to simple; coaching soccer, PTA room mother, cub scout leader, to name just a few. In the end life is good and I'm really enjoying every minute.


4 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

Hooray Brook! I'm so happy you have a blog! Now we can keep in touch better. Mine is jhhamiltonhappenings.blogspot.com. I'm going to add you to my list. Mindy is on there, too! We should try and get together sometime when Mind is in town. Can't believe how big your kids are getting! Tell Kenny hi for us!

CoreyKrisAnnAubreySienna said...

I'm so excited about your blog. It looks great! Love your pictures. Talk about cute kids. I didn't know you coach soccer. Sounds like lots of fun. Well, I hope we get to see you guys soon. Take care!

The Johnson's said...

Hey Brook! Its about time you got something on your blog. j/k Its way cute - if you ever need help figuring blog stuff out, call me. It took me forever to figure out how to do things.

Marva said...

Hey Brook! I hope you don't mind that I found you. I totally know how you feel. With each kid life gets a little more crazy and it is really hard to find the balance and trying to simplify can prove to be harder than it seems. Hangin there I think you are doing great to be so involved! You are welcomed to check out my blog whenever! It will be fun to keep in touch!